31) Respect / Comp: Laia Genc

It is always a question how I can arrange and compose for the Pad Waing. 
Especially the music that comes from my inner self.

The composition "Respect" is built on two different figures more or less. 
If you want to have a look at the score: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cmdeyhd3pdd33w/Respect%20-%20Partitur.pdf?dl=0
(...If you would want  play it at concerts, please fill in the concert tune lists, that you give to your venue)

Thaung Htike can play these figures with me. 
To keep the music demanding, I decided to give it a special rhythmical form in these figures. 
On top I sing a melody, that sits on odd times in the bars and also on odd tones in some places. 

Just recently I decided, that the tune needs a little vocal intro. I will sing the two figures as an intro, then the instruments come in. 

I want to sing a vocal solo as well. 

We did a recording in the loft the 27.10.2017. 



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

9) Myanmar Meets Europe - How It All Began...

29) Sein Bo Din / Comp.: Hein Tint / Band Arrangement: Christoph Hillmann

41) Laia Genc Master Of Music: Jazz / Pop Voice 2016 - 2018