33) Name For The Project: "Nyi Mya Kyin"

I was thinking to give the project a bandname.
And I thought any English or German name would not fit my perspective towards this project.

So I asked Thaung Htike to think about a name.
He came up with the following idea:


"Nyi Mya Kyin"
It is the word for the mathematical sign "=", so to say "equal".

It is not easy to say for Europeans. 
Probably it is spoken more like: Nji Mja Dschin.

But I like his idea!
Since my concern was from the beginning to create equality in the collaboration between the two cultures that shaped us.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

9) Myanmar Meets Europe - How It All Began...

29) Sein Bo Din / Comp.: Hein Tint / Band Arrangement: Christoph Hillmann

41) Laia Genc Master Of Music: Jazz / Pop Voice 2016 - 2018