3) Ok, let the games begin.

Ok, let the games begin.
Let´s work concentrated at things, let's write, get a routine, get into the process of the master thesis.

On the one hand side this journal will display the process of my research for the master in music that I undertake now. 

This journal shall as well store interesting links and inspirations, that I want to continue with later on. So to say I am installing a digital music diary. 
Even after I will have finished my studies for the master in music I can go back to this collected memory whenever I find time to enhance my musicianship. 

I think I will work with colors to specify the two different roles of the text.
For now I stick to a black/average appearance for the texts concerning the master thesis.

A light blue will be the links and thoughts of general inspirations, that I collect.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

9) Myanmar Meets Europe - How It All Began...

29) Sein Bo Din / Comp.: Hein Tint / Band Arrangement: Christoph Hillmann

41) Laia Genc Master Of Music: Jazz / Pop Voice 2016 - 2018